*** Retrieve Initial Password ***
When you log in to your account for the first time, you will use a previously created, initial password. To determine that password, see the steps below under "Determining Your Initial Password". Then, click "Create Your Personal Password" to create a something more personal that will replace your initial password. When you have completed this, return to the Incoming Students page to access your Student Checklist.
Determining Your Initial Password:
- Example: Jane Anita Evanston, born on 05/04/1970 with a student ID of 0151566
- The first letter of the first name Upper Case > J
- The first letter of the last name Lower Case > e
- The Day of birth > 04
- The last two digits of the birth year > 70
- The last 4 digits of the student ID > 1566
- The default password is thus > Je04701566
*** Please make sure that you change your password before you login the first time ***
Your Student ID is located in the letter you received confirming your deposit.